Does the thought of getting your To Do's completed get your stomach all tied in knots? If you answered yes, then maybe it's about time to consider hiring a personal concierge to help out with those time-consuming daily or weekly tasks. Although a concierge service is most commonly associated with the lifestyle of the rich and famous, you can easily enjoy the same perks and privileges of having hired help, minus the expensive costs. Here are the top five reasons why you should hire a dependable concierge today:
5. Convenience – The worry about when to do it, how long it will take, or whether or not you even have the chance to get it done can at times be overwhelming, and running all of those errands yourself can be ridiculously inconvenient for you. Errands such as picking up drycleaning, stocking the fridge, taking the car in for an oil change, and many of the others on your list can be accomplished while you are at work. Can't you just feel the wieght being lifted from your shoulders?
4. Increased Productivity – While most of us do it, studies have shown that humans are just not very good at multitasking. Removing items from your plate may help boost your overall productivity, and it may help save you some busywork by having your home or office space organized by Queen City Concierge.
3. A Simplified Lifestyle – Delegating the running of all those errands, daily or weekly tasks, and enjoying a well- organized home or office are just a few ways to reduce stress in your busy life.
2. More Time for What Matters –In addition to reducing stress, using a concierge will help you to enjoy more of life's most precious commodity–time. Use those hours to do what you love most. You can work more, too–we won't judge.
1. An Added Support System – As your concierge gets to know you personally, they will learn how to better serve you. In time, they may become indispensable, taking charge of projects the way they know you would prefer and dealing with items before you even ask.